Friday, July 16, 2010

Trend: Felt in Home Accessories

In the last week I've come across numerous different examples of felt pillows in home decor magazines.


The Layla pillow by Crate and Barrel

A felt loop cushion from UK store ASDA .

And a stunning colorful floral pillow found in House Beautiful magazine led me to the website of Ronel Jordaan and this cushion.



Then on a shopping trip I stumbled across a felt flower pillow at Winners.


And this doesn't even begin to cover all of the etsy sellers that sell felted goods. My favorite is Papaververt and her gorgeous felted bowls.

Obviously I am a fan of the felt trend and am even trying my hand at replicating a felted pillow for my sofa. What do you think of felt in home decor? Love it or feel it's best left for children's crafts?

No comments:

Post a Comment