Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Cure

Today marks the beginning of Apartment Therapy's Spring Cure. Every fall and spring they host their home cure, an eight week process based on the book intended to help you create a healthy home.

I've participated in the cure 3 times now and each time come out with a home a little closer to my vision of what I want my home to look/feel like. Given that I'm due to deliver my second baby girl any day I won't be participating this spring but I did pull out and reread my copy of the book. I've probably read it 6 times now but every time I find something new or am reminded of something that I want to accomplish in my home.

If you've never heard of the Apartment Therapy cure I definitely recommend signing up and following along the best you can. At the very least, pick up a copy of the book from you local library and take a look. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment